- Give attendees an opportunity to experience what you do with a hands-on, interactive activity.
- Prepare a list of careers your company employs. Consider including average salaries and other benefits.
- Consider engaging students with a social media sign-up incentive – get them to follow your company.
- Provide information about internships and other on-the-job training experiences you offer and what they can do to prepare to work for you.
- Show video testimonials from your employees about the great careers they have with you – post these on your site, social media.
- Contests are always fun!
To ship your exhibit items, contact Kedney Moving Center to make arrangements for shipment and delivery to the venue.
Kedney Moving Center
Confirm the date and time of delivery to the Alerus Center with Kedney Moving Center prior to the event.
- 10×10 space
- 8ft table with linens & skirting
- 2 chairs
- Pipe & drape
- Internet access code/wi-fi
- 15 amp power
- 2 box lunches
Other needs may be requested from the Alerus Center at an additional cost to the exhibitor, including additional tables, audio/visual equipment, carpet, high voltage electricity.
All exhibitor fees are non-refundable. We will try to accommodate substitutions. Contact UND Conference services via email to request a substitutions. Changes must be made no later than one month prior to the event.